Saturday, November 13, 2010

Summer has been a lot of fun. Roger, me and Taylor took off on a long vacation all over back east fishing. We went to Kentucky Lake, Kentucky, stayed there for a week and then on down to Georgia, Alabama, and then we came home. We caught lots of fish, 1 fish bigger than Taylor. By the end of this trip I know Taylor is going to be a fisherwoman. I think she even likes riding in the boat. She couldnt get enough of the big catfish that daddy caught. One day as I was out fishing Taylor and daddy stayed at the lodge, where the lakefront was. There was a bunch of geese that were staying around the water. She loved them she would just run around saying GEE GEE, GEE GEE, so cute. Roger and I decided to get into a team fishing tournament and ended up making a check in 6th place. It wasnt the 1st place we wanted but we spent a nice day out on the lake fishing with eachother. Now for the long drive home. Im not sure if the drive was longer to us or Taylor. After hearing 20 different Baby Eignstein movies 100 times each and watching 2000 miles worth of pavement we returned home. All in all it was a fun vacation.

photos from my droid 3072010 pics 105 photos from my droid 342 photos from my droid 261 photos from my droid 336

No comments:

Post a Comment