Saturday, November 13, 2010

The Phone Call I Wont Forget!

I have been guiding hunters for 15 years.  I have always wanted to do a little extra with my career but I always figured I was to much of a redneck.  Any how last week just a normal day of guiding I got a phone call.  The lady asked me if I was interested in being on the Beyond The Lodge team.  My heart was racing, as I couldnt wait to get off the phone and tell Roger and my mom.  I actually get paid to hunt and get to have all of my hunts filmed and put on T.V..  So next year there will be some hunting shows with me getting some animals.  I am so excited!  Here are some pictures of some animals I just hunted this year.colorado mule deer 2010 audrey 053 audrey 2010 mule deer 231pams ant 603 2010 pics 090

No comments:

Post a Comment