Saturday, December 19, 2009

Taylor just isnt sure who Santa Clause is yet!!!





Yesterday we got Taylor all dressed up to get a picture with Santa. Unitl now she hasnt really ever seen a stranger. She was having no part of Santa. Her little nose scrunched up and the biggest tear drops I have ever seen came out of her little eyes. We managed to take a picture with her I had to hold her on a railing and Santa snuck up behind her. I will post a few of the pics.
On Thursday Elden and Larae had the our family and some friends over for a Christmas party. It was a lot of fun. We had some good food and visited a lot and watched the little kids play. We had a lot of fun, cant wait until Christmas at the lodge.
On Tuesday me, Larae, Jaime, and Dalon went to Showlow to hang out and shop. Dalon was our little "PIMP DADDY". We met Tandy over there, ate some really good mexican food, and had a great day shopping.
Im so happy for my family, and friends, and all of the joy they bring. I love my faimily, my sisters-in-law, and my little nephews and nieces. I am so glad to be able to have the gospel from the church in my life.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the invite. Taylor is so cute, even her teary ones are adorable. Santa is pretty scary for a couple of years for little ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the invite. Such a precious Granddaughter... thanks for sharing. love Mom

    ReplyDelete