Monday, December 14, 2009

Rogers birthday present





On the 3rd of December we headed for south Texas to hunt whitetail. Roger has been begging me to go hunting down there so I arranged it for his birthday and a way we went. It was a lot of fun. Roger killed a nice deer on the 2nd day. Then Dalon called and told me he was going to the Las Vegas to NFR and wanted to know if we would go to. So we packed and left Texas, dropped Taylor off with nanny and Viva Las Vegas here we come. Roger had never been there to the NFR and really wanted to go. It was a lot of fun but I'm glad to be home. Now I just need to get food cooked, and deserts cooked for all of the Christmas parties and friends. All of us are going to Luna to the lodge for Christmas. Can't wait. It should be so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment