Saturday, October 31, 2009

Hunting season has came and ALMOST PASSED:)

I am begining to wonder if Taylor remembers if she has a mom after hunting season is over.  Thanks to Nani Sally, and some freinds in town for watching her all fall.  If I could figure out how to pack her along in my backpack with me when I guide I would.  This hunting season went by so fast.  All of our hunters seemed to be really happy with their hunts.  We got through another year anyway.  We have 1 more elk hunt this year and off to Kansas we go for rifle whitetail hunting.  I always say “One of these days when we settle down I will get “””””All kind of things done”.  Oh well our family is healthy and life is good.  Somehow in the mix of things I was able to take Taylor out for Halloween.  My little girl looks just like Raggity Ann.  She was so cute.  She just loved her hat.  I couldn’t hardly take it off of her so she could go to sleep that night!2010 pics 122

No comments:

Post a Comment