Monday, October 26, 2009

Hunting, Hunting, and MORE Hunting




I finally ran away from camp today just to shower in my own shower, get internet, and basically just do what I want to do. It has been a long fall with all the hunters, and babies. But we have survived. Our hunters have been really successful getting their elk, or at least shooting at them. In between all of the hunts going on, we managed to take our first family pictures. It was alot of fun taking them with Taylor, and all of the fall colors. I will post some of them.
Taylor is almost 8 months old, and no teeth yet. She is rolling over really good, and not crawling yet just scooting around. She tries to sit up for awhile then she crashes. She is so much fun. She is a good baby except she still wont sleep all night. She is good until about 2:00 a.m. grrrrrrrr. I think I have just got used to no sleep. After this week we will start our mule deer hunts for 3 weeks, and then 1 more elk hunt and we are done. Rogers birthday is comming up so we are going to Texas to hunt whitetail deer in December. I cant wait for that.

3 comments:

  1. Such cute pictures. She is getting so big. They grow up so fast that that first couple of years they just seem to change over night. Give her a kiss for me. Love ya, Eloise

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your family picture! You all look awesome!

    ReplyDelete