Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Almost Spring!! Cant wait to be warm again!!!

A lot has been going on at the McQueens lately. Nani is is feeling lots better from her broken back this winter. She went back home with Papa. Taylor turned 1 year old on March 14th. I have to post pictures of her party, and 1 year pics. Just seems like we have been really busy. Roger and I and some good friends went to South Texas and Mexico fishing. I have never seen largemouth bass as big as what we caught. The fish almost dont look right. I will post some photos.
Taylor has started taking steps. She is up to about 6 or 7 steps at a time now. She is a sweet little girl. We are so proud of her. We had a girls day out last week and I decided to get her hair cut. It was beginning to get in her eyes really bad. Then I decided what the heck she is a year old and ready for a pedicure, so yes she has little red toes. I will blog more when I get all of her pictures back, but for now here is a little bit of a catch up.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe she's already one! You have some funny stories about her too! Can't wait til I'm sharing the "tootsie roll" stories:) lol Such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am so glad you posted. She is so cute. We need to compare pictures because she and Jeff's daughter look so much alike. Next time you are down we will go to their house and check them out in person. Love to pedicure. Love ya, Aunt Eloise

    ReplyDelete