Monday, February 22, 2010

New Dressers & unloading dressers!!!!



Today Roger finished a armoire for our bedroom. It is the most beautiful piece of furniture I have ever seen. He does some awesome work! Im very lucky to have such a handy husband.-Thanks Roger.
Taylor found a new place to play. It got quiet around the house and there I found her with a her dresser drawer open and all of her clothes on the floor. About an hour later she was no where to be found, and I found her upstairs. She had found a spot in the stairway to snake through around the baby gate and up the stairs she went. So after closing doors to her room and reinforcing the baby gate guess where I found her next? THE TOLIT AGAIN. Just having a grand time getting all wet.

2 comments:

  1. You'll have to put tupperware or something that she can get into in a drawer she likes to tear into. You'll be able to blackmale her with the toilet later! LOL Roger did an A M A Z I N G job on that armoire. So excited for my piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute just want to hug her and give her a big kiss. Roger looks like a pro with building furniture. Take care and tell everyone Hi for us. Love ya

    ReplyDelete